As I make up my holiday menu, I can't help but hear my son Shaun's voice saying "Mom, we have to have the Pineapple Souffle to eat with our turkey and ham or it won't seem right!" Years ago, Grandma Podi handed down her recipe for Pineapple Souffle to me. Since then, it has become a tradition in our family. So from my family to yours, enjoy with your HAM I AM turkey and ham!
Pineapple Souffle (8-10 servings)
2 cans crushed pineapple drained
1 stick melted butter cooled
1 cup brown sugar
10 slices wheat or white bread cubed
1. Preheat oven to 375; spray casserole with nonstick spray
2. Mix cooled melted butter, eggs and brown sugar
3. Add crushed pineapple drained; fold in bread cubes
4. Bake for one hour until firm and browned
5. Serve as side with your HAM I AM turkey and ham!