- 3 tablespoons prepared white horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 12 oz bacon, cut into 1 inch squares
- 5 green onions sliced (white part and 2 inches of green)
- 6 ribs celery, chopped
- 12 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped parsley
1. Cook bacon until crisp.
2.Gentley toss the eggs, celery, green onions, bacon and caraway seeds together in a medium-size bowl to combine.
3. Mix the horseradish and mayonnaise and fold into the salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with the parsley.